Monday, December 15, 2008

as morning breaks.... or Brakes....





Morning has definitely broken, stopped, and parked. Ha! The sun has set on the era of yesterday and nightfall is pretty boring at the moment...But that is the adventure in the journey of life. The cyclical assumptions of things rising and falling never seem to cease. One thing is for certain, the earth is still spinning and time is still ticking...tick, tock, tick, tock. Congratulations! if you are still breathing, that's half the triumph!
the other half is doing something with that breath...


Right now I am trying to find just that...in the mean time I will remain a Gov't "employee" and get back what from where my taxes have gone. I am very fortunate to have minimal debt and the only main concern is my Mortgage. But The economy I am beneficiary too is not deterred by such concern! This is the other enigma of breathing, LIFE outside the perspective of the living...









Notice the picture to the left. What do you see? and no, waldo is not in the picture! A snow frosted menagerie? empty trees and evergreens? Is there a vibrant living amidst the bitter chill of winter's presence? what's under the snow is it still living? Yep!

Application:Winter frosted the ground of my income just as I began Graduate classes. But again, The economy of which I am entrusted is not shaken by such weather patterns! So I am continuing through the snow, journeying in the presence of frosted hopes, blizzard parched dreams, and wind swept uncertainty. This is the beauty of LIFE outside the perspective of the living! My guide, my compass always points one way and one way alone...the way HOME.

It seem as someone keeps throwing sticks in front of my bike as I ride along, but I know where I need to go and those sticks might hurt but they don't permanently stop the wheel's from spinning! So in the snow or on the street..we just keep shufflin' those feet!

1 comment:

Joanna Christmas said...

ooooh this is a good one! i love the illustration you used with the snow and that things are living underneath! thats good... i feel like someone keeps throwing sticks at your tire also...i hate that, but you have such a great perspective on it. you know im here if you ever need to vent though! see you soon!